Apart from providing unflinching quality products, we also offer backup and repair services for the benefit of our clients. We cater to a number of sectors including State Electricity Boards, Private Discoms, Development Authorities, Electrical Contractors, Steel Industries, Conventional transformers etc. Our transformers are designed and manufactured in exact accordance with Indian Standard Specifications.
Products We Offer
No one understands power saving systems as we, ABC transformers Pvt. Ltd. Made with extreme precision and expertise, our transformers find wide application in the domestic as well as the industrial sphere.
We are a manufacturer, supplier and exporter of a comprehensive range of transformers ranging in power distribution, isolation, furnace duty, high frequency, dry type and servo in 33 KV/22 KV/11 KV class 5 KVA to 20 MVA. Our product catalog comprises of the following:
- Industrial Transformers
- Power Transformers
- Distribution Transformers
- Furnace Transformers
- Dry Type Transformer
- Auto Transformers
- Servo Transformers
- Potential Transformers
- Current Transformers
- Isolation Transformers
- Electrical Transformers
- Conventional transformers
- Power Distribution Transformers
- Furnace Transformers
- ABC Make Sealed / Conventional Transformers
- Single / Three Phase Transformers with Single and Double Secondary Windings
- Aluminium / Copper Double Wound Transformers
- Oil Immersed Transformers / Dry Type Transformers
- Continuous Heavy Duty Transformers (designed with A class / F class insulation to withstand short circuit and impulse test standards)
- All the transformers are confirming to Indian Standard Specifications with latest version & also customers specifications.
The following are the terminal arrangements offered to the clients:
- H.V - Bare Bushing L.V - Cable Box
- H.V - Bare Bushing L.V - Bus Duct
- H.V - Cable Box L.V - Cable Box
- H.V - Cable Box L.V - Bus Duct.
Testing For Quality Assurance
Our testing facility is equipped with state-of-the-art testing facilities to ensure the testing of quality products always. Each Conventional transformers is tested in accordance with IS: 1180 and IS: 2026 standard norms by qualified and experienced engineers with precision grade instruments. The tests involved may be listed as follows:
- Measurement of insulation resistance
- Measurement of voltage ratio
- Check up of vector group and polarity
- Induced over voltage test at double voltage and double frequency
- Separate source high voltage test of HV side and LV side
- Measurement of no load losses and magnetizing current
- Measurement of load losses and impedance voltage
- Measurement of zero sequence current
- Measurement of HV winding and LV winding resistance
- Measurement of temperature rise of winding and oil of transformers at full rated load
- Pressure and vacuum testing of transformer for permanent deflection of body
- Check up of dielectric strength of transformer oil
- Short circuit with stand test can be arranged at ERDA / CPRI on Payment
- Impulse voltage with stand test (these are the type tests and can be arranged at CPRI, Bhopal/Bangalore and other recognized laboratories on payment, if required by the customer).
Warranty & After Sales
We give one year guarantee of our products from the date of supply against any manufacturing defect. Our after sales support is one of the best in the industry and we are known for our prompt services.
- Latest version of transformers manufactured conforming to the highest quality standard norms and specifications
- The core of the transformers is specially designed to sustain over fluxing up to 12.5% with corlite insulation
- The winding (spiral, cross over, helical or disc) is optimally done to withstand electrical, mechanical, dynamic and thermal stresses depending upon the current and voltage
- Highly long lasting and durable transformers, as they are insulated using materials like pre-compressed boards, blocks, corrugated cylinders, bakelite tubes, insulating tapes, empire sleeves, glass sleeves varnish, epoxy bushing, porcelain bushing etc.
- The transformers are painted using two coats of red oxide paint to provide maximum resistance to corrosion to the outer body, exposed to the atmosphere
- Robust tanks, constructed to perfection using A-grade mild steel sheets, plates and pipes
- The tanks are tested at specific pressure for leakage at joints/welds
- Sufficient cooling radiators are provided for maximum dissipation of heat during extreme ambient temperatures
- Our transformers are a step above those offered by our competitors, and are designed for minimum temperature rise at full load.
Owing to the quality of products that we offer to our clients, we have successfully established long standing relations with them. Some of the most prominent names gracing our client list comprise of the following:
- BSES Rajdhani Power Ltd., Delhi
- BSES Yamuna Power Ltd., Delhi
- Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitaran Nigam Ltd.
- Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitaran Nigam Ltd.
- Contractors of MES And Huda
- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd.
- Uttranchal Power Corporation Ltd.
- Private Parties
- Jal Board, Delhi
- Jal Board, Noida
- Noida Power Company Ltd.
- Infrastructure Companies
- North Delhi Power Ltd. (Tata Power)
- Ajmer Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Ltd.